Staffline Group are currently recruiting a number of Production Operatives to join us at the busy Fox's Biscuits production site in Uttoxeter, where some of the country's best-loved biscuits are baked. The bakery has been established in Uttoxeter since 1928 and prides itself on providing a very friendly working environment.
If you have previous experience of working within food production, then this is the ideal job for you. If you don't have the experience, then we provide full training for the right candidate.
As the job is in a bakery, it is a warm environment. The role involves a range of duties, from preparing and packing biscuits to loading and unloading pallets. High standards of cleanliness are required throughout the site, so cleaning and maintaining the working environment form an essential part of the role.
Join our team where you will receive:
- A range of various shifts available to suit full and part time working
- Competitive pay rates
- Overtime (as and when available) to earn extra cash
- Free Parking
- A clean working environment
- Weekly Pay
- A subsidised canteen
Shift available are:
- Double Days- Rotate shift ( 8am-3pm one week and 3pm-10pm another ) Monday to Fridays
- Days ( 8am-5PM )Monday till Thursday then ( 8am-4PM ) on Fridays
- Evening shift ( 5pm-10pm ) Monday to Thursday then ( 4pm-9pm ) on Fridays.
- Night shift: ( night shift 1/ Sunday to Tuesday 10pm-8am ). ( night shift 2/ Wednesday to Friday (10pm-8am Wednesday and Thursday then 9pm-7am on Fridays)
This is a great opportunity to get a permanent job with Fox's after completing your initial 12 week contract with Staffline. What have you got to lose?
For an immediate start, please contact a member of the Staffline recruitment team on