Assembly Maintenance Technician
A leading manufacturer is looking to recruit an Assembly Maintenance Technician to join their site based in Cannock. Manufacturing on a global scale, this is an excellent opportunity to join an excellent Automotive company.
Your main responsibility will be to provide breakdown support to the manufacturing areas. Carrying out improvements and preventative maintenance on equipment. You will need to be self motivated with a great aptitude for attention to detail, you will also need to be very team orientated.
- Renovation and routine maintenance of assembly equipment.
- Carryout fault finding activities and undertake timely repair of equipment in the following areas; Robotics, PLC`s, Electrical Control Systems, Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
- Adherence to departmental systems (Pm, recording downtime) (Pirana).
- Ensure strict adherence to safe working practices and observe safety rules at all times.
- Timely response to equipment stoppages.
- Improvements to assembly equipment (Kaisan).
- Key performance indicators such as equipment OEE.
You will have experience in the following:
- Completed a recognised electrical or mechatronic apprenticeship with EAL/C&G and 17th Edition Regulations
- Programmable logic controllers and human machine interface
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic systems.
- Knowledge of Mig welding and Spot welding
- Knowledge of Robotic Welding (ABB/Motorman/Fanuc).
- Reasonable level of mechanical aptitude including welding, fabrication and mechanical fitting
- Ability to coach others.
- IT Literate. MS Office & AutoCad.
- Proven problem solving skills using structured approach.
It is Desirable:
- Experience within an automotive maintenance environment
- Knowledge of maintenance systems
- Fault Finding & Problem Solving
- Mech & Electrical Principles
- Team Working Skills
You will be working on a full time basis and must be flexible for all shifts including continental patterns.
THE POINT OF CONTACT