Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager will have full responsibility for the strategy and budget with the aim to achieve significant growth in the bottom line over the next few years. This is an exciting time to join the business as they look to build on their digital journey.
- Advanced understanding of digital channel such as SEO, PPC, display, Social Media and CRO
- An understanding of HTML and web technologies
- Define, develop and implement a digital content strategy
- Ability to create and manage social media campaigns
- Manage and provide insight and optimisation plans to increase conversion rates
- Report regularly on channel performance
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills
- It would be advantageous if you have experience within the professional services sector
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.