Are you a NEBOSH qualified strong leader who can you offer a proven track record in positively driving safety and cultural change whilst ensuring the safety of all employees, customers and site visitors?
This HSE Manager role will see you take responsibility for a busy West Midlands Manufacturing site whilst also holding a dotted line responsibility for a sister plant in the North of England.
As well as driving through a cultural change you will also be tasked with;
- Overseeing the review of internal HSE systems and procedures to identify improvement opportunities and assessing priorities tasks through undertaking a gap analysis.
- Take responsibility for reviewing risk assessments and publishing a programme of risks.
- Compile and implement an effective auditing programme.
- Work in cohesion with senior management to develop the role of nominated HSE Team Leads and Supervisors.
- Achieve expected 5S standards across both the shop floor and office buildings.
- Utilise 5Y techniques to enhance the accident and incident investigations.
- Ensure the effective use of hazard reporting and subsequent follow up activity (communication of close outs etc)
- Further develop the suite of KPI reporting tools.
- Build and maintain good relationships with all Customers and Colleagues, ensuring clear and concise communication routes for a collaborative working relationship.
- Maintain a professional approach to all tasks to lead from the front in all HSE tasks and ensure 'attention to detail' becomes the norm for all.
In addition to a NEBOSH qualification and excellent IT skills, this HSE Manager role will demand a strong commercial acumen and a great degree of persistence to ensure success in the targeted improvement areas. Is keen to learn more please don't hesitate to contact Grant Nisbet to learn more.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75198504