Acute Occupational Therapists - Birmingham
Our client is currently looking for an experienced band 5 and 6 Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists for roles based in Birmingham. These are full-time locum roles.
Acute wards requiring team members:
- General medicine
- Elderly Care
- Oncology/Pallative care
Excellent opportunity to join an energetic and hard working multi-disciplinary team. The Trust has been increasingly acknowledged as one of the most successful NHS foundation Trusts in the UK and the Trust has therefore been asked to provide management support to a number of other trusts.
To be part of this Therapy team please do get in touch for more information.
- Full HCPC registration
- The right to work in the UK
- Two recent references
- Previous experience in this specialty and at this level
- Car driver.
What can Athona offer you?
- Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
- Fast-track registration process
- Exclusivity to access jobs across all bands and specialties throughout the UK
- A specialist and dedicated recruitment consultant
- Occupational health and mandatory training support, alongside a financial contribution towards your CPD
- Refer and earn reward of £200* per referral placed through Athona.
Athona Recruitment specialises in placing Audiology, Biomedical Science, Dietetics, Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Radiography, Sonography and Speech and Language Therapy candidates into suitable positions across the UK.