Accounts Assistant (Immediate Start)
A prestigious and well respected events company based in Coventry is on the lookout for a temporary Finance Assistant to join their team for a 6 month period. This opportunity has the scope to be extended depending on the company's needs. This opportunity is available due to some internal changes and ideally need someone who can use the Opera system. You will be primarily accountable for all being the core transactional finance function and will be responsible for everything credit control, purchase and sales ledger. This could be an excellent opportunity for anyone with previous experience of working within a similar all round finance role and that can commit for the 6 month duration of the project. If you are able to process invoices, are a strong communicator and are confident in using computer systems such as Excel we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
- Have previous experience within an all-round accounts role including working with invoices and credit control.
- Be a reliable individual that is able to work well within a small team as well as on your own.
- Have strong communication skills and be able to chase outstanding debt.
- Be able to confidently use Microsoft Excel up to spreadsheet level and in an ideal world, be able to use Opera.
In return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work within a supportive environment where you will be valued.
- Be working for a fantastic reputable company that is fast growing and has fantastic facilities.
- Be exposed to other opportunities as the business grows.
- Have free parking.
This position is a fantastic opening for someone who is looking for an all-round accounts role and would like to gain some extra experience within a friendly finance team. If you are professional, outgoing and have previous experience of working with various computer packages please apply now.