LGV2 HGV2 CLASS 2 TANKER DRIVER
We are recruiting for LGV2HGV2 CLASS 2 TANKER DRIVER in the Walsall area. As a LGV2HGV2 CLASS 2 TANKER DRIVER Tanker Driver Operative you will be responsible for the removal of waste from client sites.
As a LGV2HGV2 CLASS 2 TANKER DRIVER you will need to have;
• Valid DQC/ CPC Card
• Valid Digital Tacho Card
• Valid UK Driving licence
• No more than 6 penalty points
• Salary: £11.50 Days/ £12.50 Nights/ £14.00 Saturday/ £16.00 Sunday (Ltd/ Umbrella)
• Working Hours of an LGV2HGV2CLASS2 TANKER DRIVER are variable AM and PM start times with an average of 10-12 hour shifts daily on a temp to perm basis.
Job description of a LGV2HGV2 CLASS 2 TANKER DRIVER;
• Driving company tankers to client sites in a safe manner.
• Ensuring prior to emptying of toilets the tankers are in safe working position
• Maintaining all required paperwork is completed in line with procedures and requirements.
• Ensuring toilets are emptied in a safe working manner and in line with environmental and health and safety regulations.
• Ensuring all tanker operations including the offloading and connecting of pipework, operating all pumps monitoring whole process throughout and resolving any issues which may arise.
• Overall ensure duties are in line with H&s requirements.
• Inputting information into various IT Supporting equipment where necessary
• Any other reasonable task required by the company
•Good oral and written communication skills
•Ability to work to a high level of accuracy with particular attention to detail
•Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
•Enthusiastic, efficient, well motivated and positive attitude
•Ability to organise and prioritise
•Ability to work as part of a small team with limited supervision
•Good product knowledge upon completion of in-house training
•Excellent knowledge of health and safety working and be aware that this job is physically demanding with work mainly carried out outside
•Timekeeping and attendance are essential to maintain customer demands
Located in Walsall, our client is easily accessible from Birmingham, Tamworth, Coventry, Lichfield, Redditch, Cannock, Wolverhampton, West Bromwich, Solihull and Nuneaton.
Standard Benefits of a PAYE driver
• 25 Holidays per year
• Flexible working hours
• Driver referral/ bonus scheme
• Weekly Pay
• Pension Scheme
• Employed Status
• Mortgage references
Should you wish to discuss other opportunities in your area, you are welcome to contact our friendly recruitment team at our Birmingham branch. Alternatively please follow the instructions and apply via Reed.This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Nelson Recruitment Services Ltd. The services of Nelson Recruitment Services Ltd are that of an Employment Agency. Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or perm