Tonic are recruiting for a trained chef to join a fantastic street food business. This multi-award winning business is growing, rapidly and has grand plans to spread nationwide. They currently trade across the UK, predominantly in and around the Midlands. They source the best possible produce, cook it perfectly and serve it with a smile! They are a young, vibrant team, a really happy bunch - you'll have to have a positive outlook and a happy disposition - you won't fit in otherwise!
The successful candidate will be...
- An experienced and well trained chef
- Passionate about great produce and delicious food
- Happy talking to and serving customers
- A real team player who always thinks about others
- Trained in food hygiene and health and safety
- At least 25 years old and with a full driving licence (ideally you will be happy driving one of the company vehicles)
This role perfectly suits a chef who doesnt want to be in the 'kitchen' day in day out, but who wants to still cook and work with fantastic food and be part of a passionate, driven team. The business has a central production kitchen so you prep there, then its out and about on the road to serve your delicious food!
The successful candidate will get two days off a week, full holiday allowance and a pension but more than that they will be a part of a business with brilliant prospects surrounded by a happy, driven and passionate team