Exciting opportunity to join an expanding Commercial team as a Margin Analyst responsible for proactively driving the overall margin potential of existing customers in-line with EU Common Operating Model to ensure the delivery of:
- Intelligent pricing including product switches with margins that support the retention of profitable existing business through the QBR process and retenders in line with targets.
- Drive the overall margin agenda for the existing BU customer account base.
- Identify and Analyse accounts with high margin potential in order to provide the Sales Teams with priority opportunity data.
- Sales/ LOB gap analysis to support the Sales Teams in growth the accounts and overall profitability.
- Timely QBR account review inputs, including price increases (local and central), and controls that improve Company margin.
- Providing support and inputs for QBR account reviews when required and updating on SFDC.
- Support annual budget process regarding margin management strategy.
- Compliance with all Common Operating Model processes.
- Input into SAL QBR data gathering.
- Provide insight reporting and analysis from BI and pricing tools to drive commercial decisions and sales/margin improvement.
- Create and present customer P&L’s in order to identify the profitability of the account and also proposed necessary improvements.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Strong business and commercial acumen - able to make strong commercial proposals and decision
- Advanced Excel knowledge - must
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to interact with all levels of Management and other Company Departments
- Ability to manage tight deadlines, with excellent attention to detail
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Margin / pricing experience
- Experience within industry / product knowledge desirable
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly motivated, natural achiever with excellent time-management skills
- Experience of BI reporting systems
Hours: 39 hours
Benefits: EAP, Employee Discount Portal, 30 days’ holiday (inc. BH) rising to 34 after 3 years