Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner job in Burton on Trent
Your new company
A leading fast-paced and growing business in the Burton on Trent area.
Your new role
- You will be responsible for the Financial and Commercial support and all matters relating to Management Accounting. You will also be responsible for providing support to MD's via accurate and timely reporting of performance for the business division.
- Co-ordinate weekly sales reporting and associated commentary.
- Responsibility for budgeting and forecasting.
- Commercial involvement on capital projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be nearly/fully qualified
- You will have strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong analytical skills are also necessary.
- Advanced excel skills
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work in a fast-paced and growing organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.