Part time Secretary/Receptionist
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Secretary/Receptionist to join our client based in Solihull. This is a part time position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits initially on a 6 month fixed term contract.
We are looking for candidates with previous secretarial experience and have exposure to supporting a team of Managers/Directors. You must also be willing to cover reception as this is a split role between the two. This is a fast-paced role where accuracy and attention to detail are paramount. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly successful organisation within a friendly team.
Main Duties of the Secretary/Reception include:
- Providing full secretarial/administration support to a busy team
- Acting as gateway to the team, assisting wherever possible with queries and enquiries
- Managing diaries, booking and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Booking of all necessary travel and accommodation
- Efficiently dealing with all telephone/email communications
- Extensive liaison with clients
- Collating management information to produce reports in order to meet deadlines
The role will also be split with covering reception, where you will be welcoming visitors and answering the switchboard.
To be considered for the role of Secretary/Reception, you will have:
- Experience working as a Secretary or PA
- Good working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
You may also have experience in:
- Personal Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- Corporate Receptionist
This position will be 20 hours over 5 days, and this could be either mornings or afternoons (you would be advised in advance what hours you are working)
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at