Solidworks Design Engineer
SolidWorks Design Engineer
We are working with a client who requires an experienced SolidWorks design engineer to join their team due to growth. Based in Warwickshire, our client has decades of experience designing and manufacturing light urban, leisure and resorts transportation sector. You will be working in a small team, with a wide scope of responsibilities and experience.
The successful applicant will have a true passion for Engineering, producing ground up designs of complete theme park vehicles/vehicle assemblies, predominantly rail/track based, including producing 3D models and assembly drawings for manufacture. You will be required to present and explain design proposals to senior management and stakeholders.
- Be an expert in the use of SolidWorks 3D CAD, Simulation, PDM and AutoCAD 2D. CWSP or higher would be an advantage,
- Experience in using SolidWorks to design complete leisure vehicles is desirable. We are keen to speak with people with experience in design of; Mechanical, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Electrical, Drivetrains, Bodyworks, Internal combustions and Electrical propulsion systems.
- Knowledge of FMEA techniques
- Can analyse and evaluate information to choose the best design solution.
- Have design for manufacture experience
- A formal mechanical engineering qualification (HNC or Degree)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75232220