PA - with Projects Experience
12 MONTH MATERNITY COVER THAT COULD LEAD TO A PERMANENT ROLE
****Project/Marketing Experience Beneficial
SF Group are looking for a PA who can also look after the Operational/Project side of the business. The company deals with Recruitment and is based in B15 so a PA who has worked with projects previously would be advantageous. This is a maternity cover paying up to £28,000. The Operations & Personal Assistant is responsible for providing a comprehensive, confidential and professional support service to the Managing Director in all aspects concerned with the efficient and successful operation of the admin office and the wider business. The scope of the role Identifies areas of improvement in order to support the Managing Director and wider business with the company's business strategy. Ideally a background in Marketing would be beneficial.
The client is looking for someone IA or on a short notice. This business is fast paced and vibrant so someone with a similar outlook/personality would be a good fit.
- To maintain and provide a support service to the Managing Director's daily schedule, including forward planning of workload, diary management and co-ordinating and collating all relevant paperwork. Assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary
- To liaise effectively with internal departments and external organisations on behalf of the Managing Director and the wider business
- Effectively manage room bookings for the business
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- To ensure appropriate systems and processes are developed and maintained to support effective and efficient day to day running of the Admin Office and support the wider business
- To service meetings, including preparation of meeting papers, obtaining and preparing briefing materials and presentations, and taking minutes when requested/where necessary
- Respond efficiently to all correspondence on behalf of the Managing Director where appropriate
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Carry out projects and research as required and support directors and managers as required
- To adhere to quality processes and procedures
- To monitor own progress towards business and individual objectives
- Under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 each employee has a responsibility to Health and Safety and must also adhere to their responsibilities as laid out in the H&S policy
- To understand and adhere to ISO requirements as set by the company
- Any other related duties as required by the business objectives
- Ability to plan and manage time and workload effectively in order to meet deadlines
- Organised and thorough approach to work
- High attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills both written and orally
- Discreet and trustworthy
- Enthusiastic, reliable and flexible team player with high expectations of self and others
- Able to work under pressure, on own initiative and constantly seek to improve
- Competent in the use and purpose of Technology with excellent IT skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders of all levels
This role is a maternity cover that may lead to a permanent position paying up to £28k with 28 days holiday including bank holidays. Hours are 8am-5pm.
To hear more please call Nikki on .