Tender and Price Analyst
Exciting opportunity to join an expanding team as a Tender & Price Analyst reporting to the Tender Manager. You will be responsible for developing and winning accounts by creating accurate and timely bids, responding to customer questions and creating successful pricing. You are the counterpart of the Enterprise Sales Teams, ensuring delivery of the best Staples can offer to the Enterprise Customers whilst maintaining profitability and ensuring compliance to the EU Common Operating Model.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Creating Enterprise bids with pricing that supports the acquisition of profitable new Enterprise business in line with targets.
- Liaising with the Tender Writer delivering timely and high quality impactful bids that increase win rates and deliver BU margin requirements.
- Providing a centre of excellence for the creation of Public tenders.
- Compliance with all Common Operating Model processes.
- Managing a timely tender portfolio of Enterprise tenders via SFDC tender milestones.
- Prepare margin repair plans within the bid P&L.
- Evaluate and feedback on bid quality and product category mix.
- Prepare and present the P&L for sign off to the Sales Team and management.
- Liaise with lines of business specialists to provide quality bid data for existing customers requiring new lines of business
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Advanced MS Excel - essential
- MS Access knowledge - desirable
- Margin / pricing experience - desirable
- Experience within industry/product knowledge - desirable
- Ability to manage tight deadlines, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time-management skills
Hours: 39 hours
Benefits: EAP, Employee Discount Portal, 30 days holiday (inc. BH) rising to 34 after 3 years