Marks Sattin are pleased to be partnering a reputable business in the Sutton Coldfield area who are looking for a Management Accountant.
This would be an excellent opportunity for a newly qual to support the Finance Manager in acting as their number two but to also mentor an Assistant Management Accountant.
In this role, you will work very closely with the Finance Manager to provide the senior management team with the financial advice and information they need to assist in the successful delivery of group business goals.
The primary objective of this role is to provide the Finance Manager with accurate and timely financial information, financial reports, budgets and forecasts.
Key duties as Management Accountant include:
· Preparation of the monthly management accounts including analysis within five working days of month end
· Preparation of weekly KPI and operational reports
· Balance sheet reconciliations for key accounts
· Maintain weekly and monthly cashflows
· Supervision and mentoring of one part-qualified assistant management accountant
· Ensuring the smooth running and control of the month-end process
· Assist with forecasting as required both P&L and cashflow
· Improve the quality of the information systems and the internal processes which affect the financial reports and controls
To be considered for the role of Management Accountant, candidates must be newly qualified/up to 2 years PQE but strong finalists will also be considered.
A competitive package is on offer of up to £43,000 basic plus benefits.