Job Type: Multi-Skilled Engineer
Salary: £30000 - £32000
Location: West Midlands
Are you a motivated self-starter looking for a new challenge within an exciting ambient/chilled food business? Are you an experienced Multi-skilled Engineer?
My client is looking for a Multi-skilled Engineer with a hands on background within FMCG.
This food manufacturer has a passion for good food with a rich family history stemming across four generations. They specialise in ambient/chilled food, working alongside all of the UK’s leading food retailers. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Engineer. With an exciting forward thinking attitude this is the perfect opportunity for growth.
You will need to have the ability to act fast to any breakdowns and have an adaptable approach to working. You will be contracted to work 7am-7pm Friday to Sunday.
- Conduct all planned maintenance activities considering statutory responsibilities, delay analyses with knowledge of process and plant.
- Ensure manufacturing standards meet company quality policies and have a basic food hygiene understanding.
- Be aware and observant of Health & Safety Regulations.
- Carry out repairs to equipment with minimal disruption to production.
- Implement and demonstrate correct processes for safety
The successful candidate:
- Hold a recognized apprenticeship or qualification in electrical engineering.
- Hands on experience of repairing mechanical systems.
- A self-motivated, can do attitude towards work.
- A basic understanding of food hygiene
- Sound knowledge of Health & Safety regulations
- A good communicator who is able to suggest improvements
To Apply directly please apply via the link below.