Technical Analyst Graduate - 33573 -up to 1452/hr Ltd Co -SVO
Are you looking for a graduate engineering role with a large international automotive manufacturing company based in the West Midlands? An opportunity has arisen for a Technical Analyst with experience of high level admin support to provide assistance to a growing and busy department for a period of circa 9 months.
As a Technical Analyst you will be responsible for a variety of technically biased tasks, working to support engineers and managers.
- Working with personnel from other departments and functions and possibly with external companies.
- Increasing profitability through leveraging our customers desire to personalise their vehicles
- Developing a range of option packs to enhance the sporting and lifestyle attributes of our vehicle range.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Degree qualification in engineering relevant to the design, development, testing and manufacture of technically engineered products
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interact at personal levels with Senior Management
- Ability to manage work load and drive positive results
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet demanding timescales
- Excellent MS Office skills (Intermediate to Advance user in Excel and Word
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
If you are interested Please APPLY NOW. For further information you can contact Teresa Anderson @ Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75176304