Catering Manager - day shifts only - Kenilworth
£21,000 + pension and company benefits
We are looking for an experienced catering manager to join an established successful company to head up their in-house restaurant that serves all fresh locally sourced produce and is open day times only.
You will be responsible for the operational performance of the restaurant, and for menu development, driving sales, standards, and customer service levels.
You will need your own transport.
A massive bonus is that you will work straight day shifts only.
ROLE - CATERING MANAGER
As the Catering Manager you will report to the regional catering manager and have full operational responsibility for the restaurant.
- Lead, develop, and inspire your team.
- Full control of stock and labour costs
- Drive sales and maximise profits
- Manage and improve all controllable costs
- Write & cost menus and help out in the kitchen on occasion
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Work to company targets and KPIs'
- Maintain company systems & procedures
ATTRIBUTES - CATERING MANAGER
- Experience as a restaurant/cafe/catering manager in busy commercial customer facing operations
- Excellent people, communication, and man-management skills
- Financial accountability
- Staff recruitment, selection, and training
- Cooking skills
- Stock management
- Passion and drive to succeed
- IT literate - working with systems & process
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A positive outgoing personality and attitude
This is an excellent opportunity to join them as they continue to develop.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75150907