Regional Registered Manager Complex Care
We are looking for an experienced manager within the complex care industry to manage and grow an effective and efficient complex care service within a defined geographic region. To provide direction in all operational matters in regards to the provision of care packages.
To line manage and support front line Care Workers to ensure they are providing a high quality service to clients and to take an active role in contributing to the development and growth of Ark Complex Care and implement objectives towards delivering high quality patient-centred services and to understand overall market opportunities
Covering the Midlands area, travel will be required. Experience of both adults and children's services is essential.
- To ensure the provision of a high quality care service to people living in their own home or residential/hospital setting
- To support teams of Care Workers and Support Workers who provide care and support to all vulnerable adults and Children
- To ensure a consistent application of company policies, procedures and approved practice and to promote the aims of Ark Complex Care
- To participate in and contribute to the strategic management of Ark Complex Care
- To ensure all statutory obligations and legislation are fully met
- To meet and exceed all financial/growth targets
- To actively develop a knowledge of the local market, to build productive relationships with commissioners of care and to contribute to the application of Ark’s strategy with respect to the branch and its local market
- £33,500 pa + mileage
- Regionally based
- Covering Midlands areas
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75177161