Transfer Pricing Manager- BIG4
SJC Partners is currently working closely with this BIG 4 firm as they look too recruit a Transfer Pricing Manager to join their successful Transfer Pricing team in Birmingham. This clients market leading team advises multinational clients develop and implement economically supportable transfer prices, document policies and outcomes and respond to tax authority challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working on large, multi-disciplinary projects across multiple jurisdictions
- Assisting in the preparation of detailed technical analysis covering a wide range of UK and international tax issues
- Coordinating with KPMG's transfer pricing, international tax, indirect tax and advisory teams on a range of topics
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Assisting with the team's business development and marketing initiatives
The successful candidate will be ACA/CA/CFA/ATT/CTA qualified (or equivalent) and obtain extensive experience; in either a transfer pricing or international corporate tax environment gained in a UK or EU jurisdiction. Good technical skills and commercial awareness and the ability to build strong internal and client relationships is also desired.
This role offers a highly competitive salary and extensive bonus package as well as an exciting opportunity for the successful individual to join a leading firm where there will be genuine scope for personal and professional development.