Sales Ledger Controller
** Sales Ledger Controller**
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working with well-established Wolverhampton based business to appoint a Sales Ledger Controller to the team.
This is a permanent role paying circa £22,000.
Sales Ledger Controller Position Summary
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced business in a pivotal position reporting directly to the Financial Controller as part of the Finance Team, based in Wolverhampton. The successful candidate will work alongside the Finance department, the Sales team and the Logistics teams to ensure that there is robust, timely and accurate recording of all sales orders, posting of sales invoices, checking and recording proof of deliveries and investigating and processing credit notes with regular liaison with the Credit Controller.
Sales Ledger Controller Responsibilities
· Creating and processing orders and invoices/credit notes including electronic orders and invoices
· Dealing with and responding to queries from customers
· Ensuring that invoices accurately reflect the goods delivered (Proof of Delivery)
· Ensuring ledger entries are correctly recorded to ensure accuracy within Profit and Loss statements and the Balance sheet
· To be first point of contact for sales order and invoicing enquiries
· To communicate with the Sales and Logistics teams regarding new orders, order amendments and stock outflows and inflows
· To work closely with the Credit Controller to respond to invoicing queries from customers
· To assist in additional tasks and projects to support the business as required
· Preferably AAT Qualified Accountant with 3-5 years' experience in a sales ledger position
· Preferably experienced user of SAP (or equivalent software with an ability to learn how to use SAP quickly)
· Preferably experienced user of electronic order and invoicing systems
· Keen eye for detail
· Good communication skills
· Team worker
· Takes a personal pride in their work
If this Sales Ledger Controller role is of interest do not hesitate in applying!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75175893