Events Project Manager
Events Project Manager – Ledbury - £35,000 - £40,000
Are you passionate about Marketing and Events? Would you like the opportunity to work for a thriving Events Agency situated in Ledbury? If so, Lee could have the role for you!
Includes the client management, budget responsibility, creative direction and business development of allocated accounts such as Red Bull, Hyundai, Shell Helix, Fullers and others.
- Strong communicator and attentive client liaison skills
- Strong logistical and practical outdoor/remote event experience
- Experience at overseeing complete project from start to finish from brief to delivery
- Handle multiple accounts/events in parallel
- Strong computer skills across the suite of MS Office, excel in particular
- Good writing ability for project proposals and strong and confident presentation skills
- Reliable, dependable and unfazed by working in a fast-paced environment and when under pressure
- Self-motivated with an ability to use initiative and work independently
- Team player with a healthy sense of fun to compliment a small dynamic and creative agency
Key areas of responsibility
Manage a team for each project and have final responsibility for successful event/programme delivery for your client. Develop and broaden the relationship with the client and identify opportunities within each managed account. Lead the development, creative direction, production and delivery of projects from proposal through to budget reconciliation.
Work alongside existing staff, complimenting and extending the current agency skill-base.
- Overall responsibility for budget management, using the in-house project management system. Create budgets, client quotations, accurately record actual spend and promptly reconcile budgets correctly post event
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships
- Travelling to onsite inspections to establish suitability and requirements of venues/locations
- Actively look for new accounts to develop business in non-conflicting sectors
- Able to work anywhere within the UK and also abroad as determined by the event/client requirements
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
GB Solutions – Independent Recruitment Specialists acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
For 17 years GB Solutions has provided an unrivalled service whilst developing a team of specialist consultants providing permanent, contract and temporary staff across a vast number of industries. As a member of the REC we are committed to working to the highest possible standards.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75095051