We are looking for an experienced Vending Operator to join our team.
To perform a variety of tasks associated with the vending machines that the contract is responsible for. To ensure that all vending machines are filled with the correct products, ensure that correct pricing labelling is displayed. Ensure that the vending machines are cleaned and that any adjacent areas are cleaned. The position also includes collecting any cash, ensuring that the appropriate records are completed and maintained. To deal with customer complaints effectively.
• Is passionate about delivering a world class service to our clients and customers
• Is able to work as a team but also willing to act on their own initiative
• Acts with honesty and integrity
• Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of visitors to your work area
• Be able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulation laid down in the staff handbook and unit policy statements, with regard to uniform, personal hygiene, health and safety.
• CRB if applicable
• Security checked if applicable, SIA, Credit check, depending on the role you carry out.
• Customer service focused
• Team player and can-do attitude
• Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
• Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
• Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
• Experience of working in an environment where there are peaks and troughs in demand during service times
• Experience of working in environments involving high levels of customer care
• NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in relevant area
About the company
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.