Our client, based in the West Midlands, within the housing sector who provide affordable, good quality homes and community-based services to the local community, have an exciting opportunity for a PART-TIMEAdministrator on a temporary basis, for three months initially with a potential extension. The working hours for the post are flexible across four days, 29.6 hours per week and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. The salary for the position is negotiable dependent upon experience.
** The successful candidate must have strong data entry and written skills and be proficient in utilising IT software and packages. **
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Providing accurate and timely administrative support for various company projects including liaising with project offices
* Inputting and uploading information and forms to a shared database in a timely manner in compliance with project standard operating procedures
* Responsible for general office duties including dealing with telephone calls, photocopying, scanning, faxing, post collection and room bookings
* Assisting the team with the planning and arranging of community events, including preparing surveys, publications and general literature
* Supporting the team in organising meetings, including assisting with the co-ordination, preparation and distribution of documents including team correspondence
* Developing good customer relations with other teams and partner organisations, including liaising with colleagues, funders, partner organisations and voluntary and community organisations
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.