White Goods/Appliance Engineer - Onsite
Job Title: White Goods Engineer/Domestic Appliance Engineer (onsite/workshop)
Salary: Flexible dependant on experience
Borshch Electric is an award winning family run business established in 1982 with 4 stores across the West Midlands, who specialise in selling new boxed and slightly marked freestanding and built in gas and electrical appliances direct to the public at great prices. They are proud to be members of one of the largest buying groups in the UK, which enables them to provide virtually any make or model required. Borshch also offer speedy and professional delivery and installation services with all appliances in store.
We are looking for an experienced White Goods Engineer/Domestic Appliance Engineer who lives local to the area detailed above. Your typical duties will consist of:
- Determining the potential, quality and repair capacity of the appliance
- Repairing a range of domestic appliances
- Stripping down and re-building machines
- Completing all required paperwork for resale
- Fault finding and diagnosis
- Testing of products
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience repairing dishwashers, washing machines, ovens, cookers, tumble dryers, fridges, freezers etc.
- Any electrical qualifications i.e. City & Guilds 224, 17th Edition, NVQ in Electrical Maintenance would act as an advantage to your appliance but are not essential.
- Any manufacturer training completed would be of great interest to us i.e. Indesit, Whirlpool, LG, Beko, Bosch, Electrolux, Hoover etc.
- Gas and Refrigeration skills aren't essential but would act as an advantage to your application.