KYC Remediation Specialist
A KYC Remediation Specialist is sought to join a global finanical services buinsess based in Birmingham City Centre.
In a highly regulated Financial Services sector, it is critical that the business is adherent to rules and regulations for all its entities throughout the globe.
A significant number of new regulations require the business to obtain specific documentation directly from its clients in order to ensure compliance in which you will play a crucial part.
Experience of FATCA, VLookups, Pivet Tables and Excel are highly desirable.
- Responsible for gathering business and client information to complete necessary due diligence for the banks clients
- Communicate clearly and build a rapport with Front Office contacts and clients in order to source and retrieve the required information as efficiently as possible
- Ensure documentation and reporting is maintained and complete in all areas such as checking that the documentation retrieved in the first instance matches the requirements provided by the KYC compliance analyst
- Ensure all required KYC documentation is received, validated and escalated accordingly
- Contribute to projects within the department and be responsible for the in-scope population assigned whilst developing an understanding of the process and regulatory requirements
- Create weekly MI on project status and be able to deliver clear, concise and accurate daily updates to local and functional Stakeholders
- Highlight inefficient processes, look for and implement improvements within local team
- Work with internal and external counter-parties
- identify and escalate issues to Project Leaders
Key Requirements, Skills and Experience
- Previous KYC experience gained within banking
- Very proficient with Microsoft Office - especially intermediate and above Excel skills - experience with data analysis, pivot tables, vlookups is beneficial
- Understanding of Client On-Boarding process and systems
- Ability to deal with Senior Personnel across business lines and product lines
- Strong organisational skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change given the nature of the role and potential priority changes
- Proven ability to cope with conflict and critical deadlines
- Effective problem solving and mediation skills
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
For more information or to apply, please contact Laura Woodhead at
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75229653