Eyears are an independent Childcare & Education specialist recruiter with offices across the UK. Established in 2005 we have an excellent reputation for finding our Nursery Nurse support staff the work that they want, where they want, when they want it.
We’re currently expanding our services offered and expanding our geographical coverage - all this means we need skilled, motivated and driven Staff who can see the long term opportunities that Eyears can deliver.
We urgently require level 3, 2 and unqualified Nursery nurses for work in Rugby. We are getting busier all the time and need staff for work in day nurseries, children centres and playgroups in the area. We have a variety of roles ranging from ad - hoc day to day to long term supply and permanent opportunities available.
You will need to have;
- A hands-on, practical approach to children's learning
- You must have a passion for childcare
- That 'special something’ which enables you to engage with children
- You must enjoy being around children aged up to 5 years old
- You may be working within different nursery settings so adaptability, flexibility and the ability to use your own initiative is essential
What we offer you;
- Dedicated consultant
- Weekly pay
- Free Uniform
- Online staff room access
- Holiday pay
- Refer a friend scheme - £50 for each successful applicant you refer* (T&C’s apply)
If you are a Nursery Nurse based in Rugby please apply now.