Revit MEP Coordinator
Excellent opportunity for a Revit MEP Coordinator to join an award winning building services company on a 6 month contract basis in the Midlands. Our client is a design and engineering practice that specialises in complex infrastructure and built environments throughout the whole project lifecycle. With highly skilled multi-disciplinary teams, they have worked on an array of prestigious aviation, education and pharmaceutical projects.
The selected candidate will join a dedicated team of professionals, and will be responsible for the production and development of Revit MEP models, and assist with the change and coordination of relevant drawings. You will ensure work is detailed and accurate, and you may be required to liaise with clients to update on progress and ensure quality and specifications are being met.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Extensive experience with the practical application of Revit modelling and MEP Coordination
- Experience liaising with variety of stakeholders, including clients and other design teams
- Understanding of current UK building regulations and legislation
- Proven experience working on pharmaceutical projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without via restrictions.
For more information, please contact Luke Hanson on 02392 603030 or email Luke.Hanson @Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 12627LH. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75214862