Randstad CPE are looking for a an experienced consultant to work on a Hot construction desk.
Work for one of our highest achieving offices in the city centre of Birmingham
Ambitious, dedicated, pro-active, and a high performer, sound like you?
Are you working tirelessly on filling roles but not seeing the financial rewards?
As a Recruitment Consultant with Randstad Construction, Property and Engineering you will have access to our large database of clients and candidates, exclusive clients, uncapped commission (that's transparent) and you will be part of our highly competitive team.
What you will get…
* Money! A competitive basic salary
* Money! Uncapped Commission
*Car allowance or company car
* Annual Awards Conference (All Expenses Paid)
* High Performance Awards
* Share Purchase Plan (including 40% Bonus Shares)
* Access to our online benefits such as discounts on Luxury Retailers, Cars, Gadgets & Holidays Discounts…all the things you will spend your bonus on.
As a Recruitment Consultant, representing one of the most recognised construction recruitment brands in the UK, your responsibilities would include:
* Building lasting client relationships and being the recruitment partner of choice
* Providing an effective and efficient recruitment solution
* Providing a bespoke and tailored offering to each and every client
* Providing market specialist knowledge to clients and candidates
* Providing a comprehensive and streamline recruitment journey for our candidates
What we need from you:
* Previous successful recruitment experience is essential - temp, perm or contract, construction recruitment experience is preferred, but not required
* For you to know your previous billing and commission success
* Sales focused attitude
* Driven by targets
* Motivated by success
* Full UK Driving Licence is required
If you are looking for a company who prides itself on giving each and every employee a career, and is focused on people, then being a Recruitment Consultant here in our Birmingham office is the right career choice for you!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75215338