Delivery Consultant / Account Manager
Account Manager - Trainee Opportunities available!
£20,000-25000 base salary
& Uncapped Commission & Benefits
Birmingham City Centre
We are Monarch Recruitment - a specialist recruitment consultancy, with three brands: Monarch IT, Monarch Digital and Monarch Engineering. We have a great opportunity to join our ambitious Birmingham team, where you will receive flexibility and strategic direction on growing your desk to ensure that you achieve your ambitions within the recruitment industry.
What makes us different? Our Birmingham office was where it all started for us 25 years ago! We are in a fantastic position where we have the infrastructure within our Head Office (our portfolio of prestigious client accounts, database, training and shared service function) while also enjoying the perks of being an independently run business that will offer you patch flexibility, full exposure to the management team and a unique opportunity to help shape the future growth of the business.
Our People: A Monarch consultant is successful, passionate about their career and delivering an excellent customer experience - all while contributing to our team environment of having fun while working hard. Expect to be pushed, but also rewarded and recognised for each and every one of your achievements.
The Role: We are ideally looking for experienced recruiters who see their strengths in delivering a high level of customer care to existing accounts. The role will require you to build relationships within existing accounts, become the point of contact for all recruitment requirements and manage the candidate process throughout.
We also have trainee opportunities available, where the individual will initially work as a delivery consultant before progressing to account manage.
We will offer you:
- A starting base salary of £20k-25k
- A meritocratic environment; you will be promoted based on your successes, with a £2k increment per promotion. Average time for promotion is 9 months.
- Full training, with funding and sponsorship to carry out the REC’s Certificate in Recruitment Practice
- A clear career development plan for you to work your way up, supported by a management blueprint for our future leaders. 93% of our managers came through the ranks organically
- An excellent benefits package which includes pension, healthcare, gym membership contribution and life assurance
- Fantastic incentives; including our monthly Champagne Club, quarterly team incentives, our loyalty-based European weekender and a yearly top billers event to Las Vegas
- A busy social calendar! Award ceremonies, weekends away, pay day socials, sporting events, charity days and more