Oswestry, commutable from Wrexham and Llangollen,
£18,500 + 25 days holiday + pension + Free Car Park.
Our client is recruiting a Parts Administrator to be responsible for all aspects of the spare parts order process and administration. This role will suit an Administrator knowledgeable with SAP and has a track record of experience in a service organisation.
Key duties will include:
- Provide information to external and internal customers
- Process customer parts requests from initial enquiry through to invoicing
- Identify and sell parts profitably
- Book in all incoming parts
- Deal with technical enquiries for parts.
- Provide information for month end reporting
- Liaise with product factory parts department
- Process and record part returns
The successfully appointed Parts Administrator will have the following Qualifications and abilities:
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
- Track record of Experience in a service organisation.
- The ability to liaise with individuals at all levels from various departments
- Knowledagble with SAP system.
- Good level of computer literacy
- Organised and well structured approach
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Able to prioritise workload
- The ability to work productively in a demanding, fast paced environment
- A background in parts sales would be an advantage but not essential.
A global manufacturer of a unique unrivalled product portfolio, committed to delivering expert advice and excellent customer service. The business provides an ideal opportunity for a strong Administrator to join their already successful team.
- The Package:
£18,500 per annum
- 25 days holiday
- Free Car Park.
- Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 5pm, with a 30 minute lunch break
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.