AMHP / EDT - Children's & Adults' Services
AMHP / EDT - Children's & Adults' Services - West Midlands - £32 per hour
Our client in the West Midlands is looking for an Approved Mental Health Professional ( AMHP ) to work in their Duty Team. They are looking for immediate starts with a very competitive pay rate of £32 per hour.
This role as a Approved Social Worker will be covering AMHP duty during normal working hours and out of hours.
The role is shift work and a list of full shifts can be given. These shifts need covering urgently.
Benefits of the role as a AMHP / EDT:
- Competitive pay rate
- Accessible location
- Possibility of extension of contract
Duties as a AMHP / EDT include:
- Undertaking Mental Health Act Assessments
- Writing reports for above
- Completing reports for tribunal and managers hearings
- Attending Tribunal & Managers hearings
- Carrying a varied caseload
- Supporting less experienced members of the team
- Care coordination
- Arranging appropriate care plans
- Mental capacity assessments
- Best interest decisions
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
As a AMHP / EDT, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK License Holder
- Warranted as an AMHP
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy