Engineering Technician - £2650 per hour - Atherstone
A highly recognised Global Organisation are currently looking for a Plant Engineering Shift Technician to join their ever growing team in Atherstone.
Some of your duties and experience will include:
- Provide proactive support to the plant and equipment to maximise production output.
- Complete planned and corrective maintenance to ensure equipment safety and reliability
- Provide detailed reports for all work completed within the computerised maintenance management system
- Proactive and dynamic approach to health, safety and environmental situations
- Keen desire to improve standards, equipment and to minimise downtime and repeating issues
- Professional approach to situations, build and maintain good relations with internal and external customers
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify root cause on complex processes and automated equipment
- Work a 3 shift pattern (10pm-6am / 2pm - 10pm / 6am - 2pm)
You will have experience in Hydraulic Systems, Pneumatic control systems, control and Automation - drives and tension control systems, Machine Automation, familiar with computerised management system, Self-starter with good attention to detail.
Qualifications - Mechanical engineering apprentice, NVQ 2&3 or relevant C&G’s qualifications in electrical field, HNC in Mechanical discipline, ideally multi-skilled qualification - ONC or C&G / NVQ’s.
This is working for a fantastic company! You will be working within a luxury office environment, with an onsite gym as well as a museum displaying this companies fantastic products! A competitive salary and the option to have flexible hours.
Apply for this brilliant position now!!