Do you want to work for a Care Home that offers great rates of pay, added shift allowances and fully funded qualifications? My client are currently looking for Care Assistants to join their staff in a residential care home. My client is a person-centred care provider to support those living with Dementia. This is a full time 33 hour per week permanent position paying £7.85ph with an added allowance for picking up extra shifts and on weekends.
Responsibilities of Care Assistant:
- Assisting clients who need help with all aspects of personal care.
- Promoting active independence through walking and other activities.
- Ensuring the safety of clients at all times.
- Domestic duties.
- Meal preparation and encouragement of feeding service users.
- Ensure all reporting on clients are up to date and relevant documenting changes where necessary.
- Adhering to the homes policies and procedures.
- Reporting significant changes to the relevant management of clients needs and requirements.
Person Specification for Care Assistant:
- Flexible and caring towards both residents and peers
- You will be a good communicator
- You will be able to use your initiative and have a pro active approach.
- You will be self motivated
- Driving is essential.
- Previous experience in a care environment is advantageous.
- Free Parking
- Access to QCFs
- Full training provided
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Shift allowance for additional shifts and weekends
- Pension scheme.
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to yourself please apply immediately or call Callum Hughes on , alternatively email