Class Teacher with TLR
Lost & Found Recruitment are working with a popular school where their children, parents & staff are at the heart of everything we do. The school are seeking to appoint an experienced teacher who feels that they are ready to embark on curriculum leadership and are passionate about English.
The candidates applying for these posts should be passionate, enthusiastic, motivated individuals who are committed to ensuring the best possible pupil outcomes. The role will have a teaching responsibility element with dedicated leadership time. It is expected that successful candidates will be excellent leaders of learning and be responsible for developing outstanding practice and advice for staff in their area of responsibility.
Successful candidates will:
- Be inspired and able to inspire our children and staff.
- Be committed to the principles of equality, inclusion and diversity.
- Be committed to fostering excellent relationships between parents, carers and the community.
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Demonstrate the leadership potential, management skills and curriculum vision necessary to provide a high quality learning experience for our children.
We can offer you:
- A unique opportunity to be part of a vibrant, forward-thinking school.
- A highly supporting Strategic Leadership Team.
- A welcoming and supportive Governing Body.
- Extremely well-mannered children that demonstrate a thirst for learning.
- Excellent, coaching and opportunities for professional and career development
To apply for this role please contact Lost & Found Recruitment today!