Inspection Team Leader - Days - up to £45k - Warwick
Our client are a global engineering business that specialise in the design and manufacture of components for industries such as Aerospace, Energy, Motorsport, Automotive, Agricultural, MOD and Rail, these parts are supplied to high end businesses all over the world. Our client has a great reputation for quality and work to the highest standards. They continue to invest in the latest technology available and in their staff, and now require an experienced Inspection Team Leader to join their team at their facility in the Warwick area.
You will be a senior member of the Manufacturing Operations Team, your team of 11 inspectors work across 3 shifts, providing a 24-hour service to the Manufacturing Operations team.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Inspection of components through a precision machining environment
- Strong knowledge and experience of all Mechanical Inspection equipment
- Geometric dimensioning and tolerances and related inspection practices
- Six Sigma, 5S and Kaizan
- Root cause analysis techniques
- The ability to understand a customer's quality expectations and convert that into a practicable inspection plan
- Have a strong inspection discipline, being familiar with Aerospace and Automotive standards
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with other functional areas such as: Operations, Design Engineering, Purchasing and Inventory Control, Scheduling, and Shipping/Receiving
- Ability to deal with client and team situations
This is a day shift role from Monday to Friday, for an experienced Inspection Team Leader that matches the job description the salary range is £40k - 45k, for an experienced Inspector who can demonstrate the ability to lead and is seeking a step up the salary is up to £40k.
Ideally the candidate will be qualified to a HNC/HND or degree level in an Engineering discipline OR a practical Engineering background obtained through either an apprenticeship or working within a machine shop environment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75129556