Assistant Property manager
Job role: Assistant Property Administrator
Salary: £16,000 - £16,500pa
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: 8.45 - 17.15 with 1 hour for lunch
Location: Birmingham - IMMEDIATE START
Please only apply if you are able to start IMMEDIATLY.
Job Overview of Assistant Property Administrator:
Our client, a professional property management company providing a management service to leasehold residential properties (with 14,000 individual units). Our client base includes commercial freeholders, tenant management companies and developers. Our duties include administration, repair and upkeep of the common parts of their property and when applicable, the general upkeep of the estate grounds. The types of properties vary from small conversions to much larger quality purpose built apartment blocks.
The key responsibilities of a Assistant Property Administrator: The role is to assist the property manager in managing a portfolio of properties and to undertake the co-ordination of minor works.
Main Duties of Assistant Property Administrator:
- Responding to requests from lessees for minor works
- Liaising with lessees, contractors and surveyors
- The administration of minor works processes with record keeping, instructing contractors, progress chasing, diary keeping, correspondence, processing invoices and filing.
- Liaising with other colleagues and departments within the company
- Providing administrative support to the property manager when away
- Dealing with telephone calls, correspondence and any other support tasks as required
- Keeping a record of time charges
- Assisting with the posting of mail merges
- Any other tasks that may be reasonably required
Key Requirements of Assistant Property Administrator:
Qualifications: educated to GCSE level standard or above
Experience or knowledge: basic knowledge of minor works in domestic property
Previous experience: minor works in domestic property
Special aptitudes: team player, efficient telephone manner, ability to work under sustained pressure, attention to detail, ability to work on own initiative, organisation and prioritisation, communication, numeracy, computer literate, client and customer focus, influencing and negotiation skills
Other: a willingness to undertake continuous training and personal development
In return the company will provide a company car an excellent salary and benefits package, on going training and excellent career prospects.
If you are interested in this position please click APPLY. If you are not contacted by this date please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
You can view all of our roles on www.office-angels.com or on
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.