Legal, Paralegal, Secretary, Support
- Provide a high standard of secretarial service in the creation of legal documents and correspondence.
- Carry out legal secretarial duties including audio and copy typing.
- Keep clients informed on any relevant progress.
- Ensuring files are kept in good order and up to date in both hard format and on computerised systems.
- Manage diaries and ensuring client matters progress smoothly.
- Ad hoc administrative duties and reception cover.
- Experience in a similar role within family law highly desired.
- You will have the ability to communicate with people at all levels in a professional manner.
- Fast and accurate copy and audio typing skills.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Fully computer literate.
- The ability to prioritise own workload whilst demonstrating teamwork.
- Established legal practice undergoing rapid expansion.
- Room for personal development.
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.