Expert Data Analyst
Do you have experience collating and analysing large amounts of varied data?
We have a lovely opportunity for a Data Analyst to play a crucial role that will benefit the long term efficiency of this global organisation.
You will be -
• Working alongside internal departments to proactively gather data, ensuring all information is stored efficiently.
• Developing strategies to create supporting documentation for collected data, and gathering the sign-off of business requirements.
• Collaborating extensively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure business requirements are met when projects are implemented.
• Assisting in the creation of business strategies, analysing the potential cost impacts of solutions that are developed.
• Carrying out in-depth data analysis to provide crucial support to a number of stakeholders.
• Reconciling large amounts of data, matching and aligning gathered information.
• Managing requests and queries from data consumers.
You will have –
• An undergraduate Degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent work experience.
• An experience in analysing large amounts of data.
• Extensive knowledge and experience with domains.
• Ideally an experience in Financial Services.
• Experience in conceptualisation and solution definition.
• Amazing analytical and problem solving expertise.
• A basic knowledge and awareness of business solutions in the marketplace.
• An understanding of business analysis methods and tools.
• An awareness of Quality Management tools and techniques.
• The ability to identify and interpret stakeholders needs and requirements.
• A proven ability to effectively assess and mitigate program risks and dependencies.
• Exceptional communication skills, as well as Relationship development and management skills.
• A confidence when prioritising a large workload within a fast paced environment.
• Ability to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members.
• An in depth knowledge of MS Office products.
In return you will be provided with the opportunity to become a vital member of this thriving organisation, assisting in the development of numerous projects in a company that really encourage your personal development.
SimkissGuy Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency for the purpose of this vacancy. We are an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all. We will be in touch within 3 working days if we would like to discuss your CV and experience further. If you do not hear from us within that time then you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this particular vacancy. We would welcome further applications from you for roles that may be more suited to your skills and experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75201239