Junior QA Analyst
RP Analytics are working with a dynamic and fast growing software development company based in the East Midlands. The company creates software products for the retail and education sectors. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for the role of Junior QA Analyst!
They will be responsible for day-to-day testing of change delivered through Agile (Scrum and Kanban).
Working as an integrated member of the team, you will be working alongside developers, business analysts, customer representatives and end users, to ensure development work meets specifications and is delivered to the highest quality within the sprint timelines.
The required skills, abilities and experience:
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain a strong profile within an Agile team.
- Awareness and understanding of structured testing techniques and how to apply them.
- Ability to think about testing in terms of priorities and risk (business and technical) and develop a testing approach to suit.
- Analytical thinker with strong problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Desirable skills, abilities and experience:
- Experience using Selenium and Appium test automation tools
- Experience of testing APIs
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL server
Degree (or equivalent qualification), ideally in a numerate or computer related subject, OR equivalent business/working experience.
Interested? Apply now!