Supply Teaching Assistant
Are you a Level 3 TA living in Birmingham looking to do supply work day to day from September 2017?
Becoming a supply Teaching Assistant is all about you and your flexibility, so whether you can do 1 or 5 days we can support you to get into supply and enjoy supporting school again!
The Catholic Partnership Supply Service is working with a huge variety of primary schools based in and around the Birmingham area. We are thrilled to be looking to recruit eager, enthusiastic and passionate primary trained Teaching Assistant, who are confident and hold minimum 1 years' experience in supporting in key stages 1 or 2. If you pride yourself in being able to deliver creative, fun and engaging activities, we really want to hear from you!
The Catholic Partnership can offer day to day supply, long term contracts, short term contracts and permanent work in Catholic school in the Dudley area.
As the successful Primary Teaching Assistant you will need to:
- Be a fully Qualified Teaching Assistant with a Level 3 or more
-Degree will be considered if you have primary school experience - Have the ability to prepare, plan, deliver and mark - Have strong classroom management skills - Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach - Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team - Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 1 or 2
Benefits of working through CPSS:
- Working within a high percentage of Catholic primary schools in and around the West Midlands
- Experienced consultant who specialises in liaising with local Catholic schools
- Long term, permanent and day to day roles available, including the opportunity to work towards your Induction
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continued professional development via the Birmingham Catholic Primary Partnership
The Catholic Partnership Supply Service requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.