Medacs Healthcare is a leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to health professionals and organisations across the UK. Our Specialist Mental Health division was set up for the unique needs of healthcare professionals practicing in the mental health field.
We are currently seeking a dynamic Recruitment Consultant to join our team, based in our Stafford office. Individuals work in a supportive team environment while being held accountable for individual growth targets. A combination of recruiting, account development and account management skills are required. Working hours will be Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30.
* Prospecting for new client business by talking and on occasion, meeting hiring managers in order to understand their recruitment needs
* Providing customer service for existing clients to ensure their expectations are being met
* Sourcing new candidates for specialist roles
* Strategising with team-mates to accomplish business growth goals. In return, you'll have the support of the company brand and reputation, as well as the support of your team and Line Manager.
* Making recommendations to clients regarding the candidates available to best meet their requirements and seeing through to end placement
We are looking for people with good business development and multi-tasking skills. You will be confident, enthusiastic with a strong work ethic and a good sense of humour. We are looking for people who thrive in a competitive team-driven environment and can take initiative to work autonomously. Prior experience in recruitment is an advantage, although we are interested to hear from high-achievers from other disciplines with a proven sales background. We are looking to nurture talent with the opportunity to strive for excellent earning potential and long term career options.
We recognise hard work and financial achievements based on realistic and achievable targets. We offer a competitive earning potential and benefits package, including a solid basic salary, a competitive and uncapped commission structure, global and national recognition for top performers, attractive number of paid holidays, childcare vouchers and a company pension.
If this position is of interest to you then apply today! Alternatively, please contact with your CV for more information.
If you do not receive a reply within 10 working days unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.