Customer Care Advisor 8am-6pm M-F
Customer Care Administrator
Interaction Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for the RAC in Bescot,Walsall. The role is to start immediately initially on a temporary basis for 3 months with the opportunity to lead to longer term permanent work for the right candidate.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Customer Care Administrator. The purpose of the Customer Care Administrator is to provide support to the department managers by handling any administration duties, compiling reports and communicating with senior managers. Previous administration/PA experience is therefore beneficial.
· Communicate confidently and professionally with all customers and colleagues regarding enquiries, delivering exceptional service at all times to protect the brand whether contact is by telephone, email or letter.
· Effective and efficient use of all business systems
· To achieve defined targets, both team & personal, relating to quality, productivity & behavioural measures to ensure productivity and produce quality results
· To work within agreed compliance & operational guidelines, and to strict deadlines
· To participate in the teams overall performance and success through an understanding of how that actively contributes to the team goals and business objectives, by taking personal responsibility for actions and promises to both (internal and external) customers and colleagues
· Undertake additional activities as required, this may entail handling calls/contacts from other departments.
· Speed and accuracy is key
· Proven experience of working in a data entry/administration position
· Understanding of customer service, volume process issues and approaches.
· Computer literate in Word and Excel
· Strong and confident communication skills
· Strong attention to detail/accuracy towards your work
· Dynamic, flexible and adaptable to change
· The role is based inWalsall, Bescot
· The working hours will be between 8am – 6pm
· You will work a minimum of 37.5 hours per week
· You will be paid £7.50 per hour
· This is a temporary 6 week position, with the possibility to extend depending on performance.
If you are looking for a role in administration then this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leader in their field. There are lots of opportunities to progress and enhance your career with nationally recognised training and development programmes.
If you have the above skills and experience and can commit to the working hours and a challenging working environment we would like to hear from you. To apply please submit your CV. Thank you for your consideration.