Homewear Department Manager - Derby
Do you want to work within an established retail business that can offer career progression, a competitive salary, as well as being simply a fantastic place to work?
Look no more because this brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Homewear Department Manager to join one of UK’s largest Garden Centre chains at their centre in Derby. Seeking a skilled and experienced Homewear Department Manager with passion, enthusiasm and creativity to ensure the ongoing success of the fashion department, This Garden Centre offers their customers a truly unique retail experience, showcasing the very best in garden, home living & fashion products, with their unique store design, product range and exceptional standards in visual merchandising and service, they are seeking a Manager to join the team and ensure the ongoing success of the centres Homewear Department.
- As a Homewear Department Manager you will need to be able to prioritise your workload, work under pressure and display a "can do" attitude at all times.
- This is a really special opportunity to work in our newly refurbished store, which showcases their most up to date design concept and edited ranges and you will be the vital link between our product and our customers shopping experience
- As a Homewear Department Manager you will have the ability to achieve results by effectively leading, coaching, developing and motivating your team to ensure they perform to their best and provide outstanding customer service.
- You will implement considered changes to maximise the stores potential, working with the centre manager to optimise profit.
- As a Homewear Department Manager you will have IT skills and be competent at using weekly sales and profit reports to effectively optimise sales and manage stock.
- You will ensure store standards are maintained and floor layout meets the company guidelines
To be suitable for the role you MUST be:
- A creative individual with a flair for merchandising in a dynamic and inviting style.
- Have retail management experience, but just as important is your sparkling personality, as it's not just our clothes that make our customers smile.
- It takes a lot of hard work to be a manager in such a high turnover environment so you will be dynamic, positive and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.
- If you have boundless energy, love selling, talking to people and share our service values and you like the sound of this role - Apply online today