Harveys, the UK’s biggest specialist furniture retailer has an exciting opportunity for an engaging and dynamic Sales Consultant within our Hereford store. Using your outgoing personality, ambition and drive you can earn realistic and achievable OTE of £26,000 plus the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within our thriving and growing business.
Since opening our first store in 1966 we have grown to over 150 stores nationwide. Harveys are now part of Steinhoff UK Retail, which is one of the world’s largest manufacturers and retailers of household goods and furniture.
Being a Sales Consultant for Harveys you will play an integral part of the stores success by contributing and meeting annual sales and profit targets. We strive to inspire our customers, by creating furniture with intelligent styling and design for their home and busy lives. You will become our brand ambassador and deliver a friendly, approachable and consultative sales experience ensuring a standard of high customer service as a priority. Selling is an important aspect within this role and to be successful, you must be prepared to be accountable for your results.
Your key responsibilities as our Sales Consultant will include:
- Focus on demonstrating a strong customer service ensuring your customers always feel welcome
-Maintain strong product knowledge to enable you to provide expert advice and assist in helping customers make informed decisions about which furniture is right for them
- Achieving personal sales targets
- Meet KPI’s to monitor and develop personal performance
- Supporting with merchandising, store standards and POS
Personal qualities, behaviours and previous experience needed to be our Sales Consultant:
- Experience working towards targets and KPI’s desirable but not essential
- Passionate about people and delivering excellent customer service
- Experience of building rapport using excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience of working in a similar consultative sales role, Sales Executive, Showroom Consultant, Design Consultant or Sales Advisor would be desirable but not essential.
- You must have an outgoing, approachable personality, are motivated, hard-working, driven and results orientated.
- It is essential that you are available and flexible to work evenings and weekends.
What can we offer you?
We believe our employees are the driving force behind our success and therefore as our Sales Consultant you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £15,600 per annum plus a competitive commission scheme and an additional monthly store bonus which will allow you to earn £26,000 OTE. Alongside this we offer specialised product and management training from our Learning &Development team, so not only will you become a furniture expert but you will be given the chance to develop and progress within the business. If you think you’ve got what it takes to become our next Sales Consultant, then click apply today and don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75226279