Maintenance Engineer - Food
Maintenance Engineer – Food
Location: West Bromwich
I am currently recruiting for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer for my client who is a large food manufacturer within the West Bromwich area. My client, who is a globally renowned manufacturer with sites spawning across 6 different countries, is looking to appoint a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to ensure the business sustains their place as the market leader within their industry.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer – Food:
- My client will look at maintenance engineers from a wide range of backgrounds not just food!
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to hold a recognised engineering qualification.
- The maintenance engineer must be competent with both electrical and mechanical faults although can be either bias
- Any understanding of PLC’s will be beneficial to the maintenance engineer although this isn’t essential
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a large food manufacturer with lots of chances to progress within the business
- Lots of training is available for the maintenance engineer to ensure they develop their weaker skillset
- Working under an inspiring engineering manager who invests heavily in the engineering department to ensure all engineers have the necessary tools to have a fruitful career
- Working on state of the art machinery with new lines currently being installed
Benefits: Pension, Large company, £45,000+ OTE
Commutable: West Bromwich, Wolverhampton, Walsall
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact David Newland on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75244315