IT Transformation Specialist
IT Transformation Specialist
Position: IT Transformation Specialist
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Closing Date for Applications: 8th August 2017
The Company: Our business division, Inside Track, specialise in providing tailored sales and marketing solutions to the automotive sector.
We provide a broad range of services, from event management, training and media services to vehicle preparation, refurbishment and distribution whilst taking a personal approach with our customers by taking the time to understand their brand, culture, key business goals and needs.
Due to growth, we currently have an excellent opportunity for an IT Transformation Specialist to join our team in Solihull on a permanent basis.
The Role: As an IT Transformation Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting our client's IT team in the development and transitional journey for the IT infrastructure. You will deep dive current IT architecture to understand development direction and provide potential solutions for our client using LLP IT strategy as a template where appropriate.
Key Roles and Accountabilities:
- Driving FVD transformation to new, creative, innovative and improved user applications, deployable globally
- Implementing both tactical and strategic application transformation programs
- Ensuring our global business partners have confident, real-time connectivity across all parts of the FVD process
- Benchmarking alternatives - driving new/future platforms and technologies
- Scoping, developing and deploying alternative options to the current client distribution system & its intelligence/reporting approaches
- Facilitating and supporting business test phases e.g. coordination of pilot phases and supervision of user acceptance testing
- Identifying appropriate measures for improvement programmes and monitoring performance against these in association with the operation leads
- Managing multiple activities to support business deployment of new technology capability, including business change activities
The Candidate: The deal candidate for the IT Transformation Specialist role will have a strong FVD system focus and new technology understanding, with the ability to innovate within the customer delivery system processes. Excellent influencing and communication skills are imperative ad the candidate must be resilient, decisive and able to learn existing applications quickly. The successful candidate will be a collaborative team player who is familiar with finished world-wide vehicle delivery practices and will hold a degree in Information Technology and/or MBA.
Essential Candidate Criteria
- Strong Finished Vehicle Distribution system focus
- Strong new technology understanding with the ability to innovate within the customer delivery system processes
- Stakeholder management and excellent influencing & communication skills
- Resilient, decisive, and able to learn existing applications quickly
- Process orientated
- Collaborative team player with the ability to work across multiple functions, locations and cultures
- Familiar with finished world-wide vehicle delivery practices, procedures and processes
- Degree in Information Technology and/or MBA
Desirable Candidate Criteria
- Experience in Automotive Quality and LLP operations in Supply Chain and multi modal transport operations (Road, Air & Sea)
- Knowledge of DHL, FVL and automotive distribution solutions
- An additional European language other than English
Are you the IT Transformation Specialist we are looking for? If YES, then please hit the 'Apply' button and attach your CV for review.