BMI Droitwich Spa in Droitwich Spa is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Radiographer to join their team of staff in the Imaging Department.
This is a PART time role for 22.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern. An on-call commitment is required for this post.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered with HPC
- BSc degree in diagnostic radiography or equivalent qualification to meet registration.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to lead and to work as part of a team
- Computer Skills
- Experience in a similar role desirable
General radiography, CT and MRI skills
Duties of this role include:
- To perform radiological procedures within the department, on the ward and in theatres as required, in accordance with departmental protocols and Ionising Radiation Medical Exposure Regulations (IRMER).
- To be involved in and responsible for the efficient and safe operation of the department and to provide the highest standard of service possible to all our customers
- Assist in the delivery of patient care.
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Develop and enhance own skills and knowledge, undertake appropriate mandatory training and appropriate CPD.
- Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice
- Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
- Respect the patient’s dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.