Senior Electrical Contracts Engineer
Senior Contract Engineer
Package: £40,000 to £45,000 / annum
Benefits: Pension / Healthcare / Company Vehicle and Fuel Card
The ideal candidate will be required to integrate with our client and develop and uphold client relationships on existing and new contracts across the West Midlands.
Duties: Project Management, Invoicing, final acceptances, client liason.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Educated to HNC standard or equivalent level
* Possess an electrical background, (candidates with similar, relevant experience will also be considered)
* Experienced within the Electrical Contract / Electrical Installation / Food Industry
* Have a proven understanding of Managing Contracts and developing new opportunities on site
* A Professional with a Positive Can do Attitude
* Ability to work to flexible deadlines, Including working unsocial hours
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Organisational skills including: Planning / Time Management / Project Management
As a contract services provider the Senior Contract Engineer will be expected to spend time on client sites working closely with them to identify and influence further opportunities and projects and complete and submit tenders when required.
When managing a project you will be responsible for:
* Overseeing the successful delivery of the project from start through to completion
* Managing a number of Internal Workers as well as Sub Contractors
* Provide Technical Support and advice
* work with the HSQE team for all matters including Continuous Improvements
* Manage the Procurement and Purchases for the project
* Ensure the Quarterly Account Closing of the Project and Forecast Estimates are carried out.
* Review Supplier Performance
* Develop Key Customer Relationships
* Ensure all Services and Installations are compliant and certified to the required standards
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names
jack Birks @ rullion
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75224513