Travel Money Advisor
If you are passionate about delivering results, enjoy team work, are self-motivated and have a keen eye for attention to detail then this Travel Money Advisor role is the job for you. We deliver gold standard customer service and are industry experts that are passionate about putting our customers at the heart of everything we do
The Travel Money Advisor is the driving force of the business, you will be dealing with your customers face to face, assisting them to buy and sell foreign exchange whilst complying with current financial regulation.
Your Role Responsibilities:
- Sales; building customer relationships, identifying business growth opportunities, buying and selling foreign exchange.
- Compliance; ensure full compliance with all business and legal regulatory requirements.
- Service; assisting customers to meet their needs in a face to face environment whilst building an excellent rapport.
Pay & Benefits of working with us:
- £7.88 per hour and salary paid monthly
- Free uniform
- Up to 25 Days holiday (pro rata)
- Enhanced bank holiday payments for working
- Flexible benefits including childcare vouchers, health insurance schemes, Life assurance
- Free parking at Supermarket car park
- Discounts and cash back offers with 1000’s of retailers via BUPA Membership discounts
- Option to buy or sell holiday entitlement
- One to one training
- Options to complete NVQ’s at no extra cost (where applicable - only available in England)
- Career development opportunities throughout the Travelex group
- Developing transferrable skills
This role would suit someone who…
- Can demonstrate a passion for listening and interacting with customers
- Has a retail, sales or customer service background (travel money experience is not essential)
- GCSE - maths grade C or above, as if shortlisted - you will need to pass in order to progress to interview
- Delivers results to a high standard
- Has a strong work ethic
- Is enthusiastic & confident
- Enjoys teamwork & is self-motivated
- Has the ability to work on multiple IT systems
- Is confident with lone working
- Can be flexible, we trade over 7 days, our stores are open between 8.30am - 8.30pm.
- Be able to provide a checkable student/work history, plus clear credit and criminal record checks